Thursday, June 25, 2009

Billy the Kid, an interview with.

It's raining, it's pouring, and all the golfers are stuck indoors... which is awesome, because now I get to go run around on the golf course, and rip into my harmonica as loud as I want, and no grey-haired, trouser-wearing, collared-shirted old Slicey McHackersons are gonna get all "You keep that down, you quick-tipped little whipper-snapper!" while pumping their golf club in the air, and furling their brows, and sipping on their tumbler of scotch, and they're out living it up, and the only time I'm allowed on the golf course is when it's raining really really hard, and.. umm... here's an interview I did with Vancouver's Billy the Kid.

Billy the Kid is the first person to send us answers in the form of pictures and video, and I think you're going to think it's pretty fun. That being said, Billy is basically a nerd's wet-dream-come-to-life, and I'm pretty sure she could have sent us death threats and we would have considered them 'fun'.
Make sure to check out her myspace page NOW! to listen to her super catchy tunes, and perv on see more of her photos.

1. What’s your favorite television show theme song?



2. How does your own ‘Billy the Kid’ theme song go?

Varying degrees of the following featuring different lyrics:



3. You’ve got DIY music ethics, you’ve got the nerdy-yet-totally-hot librarian look going for you. How many thousand times a day do people ask you if you’re the newer, younger, better lookinger Lisa Loeb?



4. Which of your tattoos is your favorite? Why?



He's my lucky star. Every time something good happens, I thank my lucky star.

5. Which of your tattoos has the worst story behind it?

I got my first tattoo at 16 years old in a kitchen.

6. Who’s your favorite cat/mouse combo?



7. What’s your favorite thing ever, ever?

This guy:



8. What’s your favorite breakfast cereal? Who’s your favorite breakfast cereal mascot?




9. Anything else you’d like to mention?

http://www.billythekidonline.com ;)



If you enjoyed this, make sure to read up on other incredibly beautiful/talented people in our interviews with Paige Harley, Ali Milner, DJ Laura C-Chord, and myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment